Our Adult Basketball League is a competitive, year-round league, divided into three seasons. This includes a one-loss elimination play-off and a best-of-3 Championship series.
- The fall league starts in early October and is played at the Kennedy School
- The winter league starts in late January and is played at the Kennedy School
- The summer league starts in June and is played at Trum Field
The cost breakdown for the league is as follows:
- $125 Team Registration Fee
- $100 Forfeit Deposit which covers the cost of officials in the event that your team is a no-show for a game.
- In which case you would need to give a new $100 deposit before the start of your next game.
- At the end of the season, your deposit will be returned to you.
- $50 per game for officials
- Uniform costs may vary depending on number of jerseys needed.
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like inquire about putting a team in, please feel free to reach out to Yianny Tsirigotis at JTsirigotis@somervillema.gov