All content included on this site, including graphics, text, images, logos, button icons, images, audio and video clips, and software, as well as the compilation of the content, is the property of myrecdept.com and/or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Any unauthorized use of these materials may violate copyright, trademark or other laws.
MYRECDEPT, MYRECDEPT.COM, MYRECDEPARTMENT, MYRECDEPARTMENT.COM, MYREC and MYREC.COM logos and graphics are all trademarks of MyRec.com. Our trademarks may not be used
Links and Use of MyRec.com Materials
- to identify products or services that are not MyRec.com's,
- in any manner likely to cause confusion,
- in or as a part of your own trademarks,
- in a manner that implies that MyRec.com sponsors or endorses your products or services or
- in any manner that disparages or discredits said trademarks or MyRec.com and its affiliates.
To Other Sites: This site at times may contain links to web sites operated by third parties. MyRec.com provides these links for your convenience only. We do not control such web sites and are not responsible for their contents. MyRec.com's inclusion of links to such web sites does not imply any endorsement of the materials on such web site or any association with their operators.
To MyRec.com: We welcome links to www.myrec.com. You may not, however, state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by MyRec.com, unless you have received our written approval to do so. You may use the MyRec.com logo in order to create a link to MyRec.com from your web site. This is a limited license to use the MyRec.com logo solely for the purpose of creating such link. You may not vary the appearance of the logo, or any trademarks used in connection with the logo, in any way. You will replace or remove a logo that MyRec.com determines is not an appropriate display or use of MyRec.com's marks. You may not use on your site any MyRec.com trademarks, service marks or copyrighted materials or frame or otherwise incorporate any portion of the MyRec.com site into another website.
Other MyRec.com Materials: In addition to the limited license to use the MyRec.com logo, you can download our graphics and text for personal use, but you're not allowed to use them for commercial purposes or public display. You are not permitted to download any other MyRec.com material, including code or software, for any purposes whatsoever. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute the MyRec.com materials in any way.
Before you use any of the MyRec.com materials for commercial purposes, you must receive MyRec.com's express written consent. In order to obtain that consent, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
We will send you an e-mail, followed by a mailed letter, letting you know whether or not we grant permission for your use of the material. You do not officially have permission to use our content until the mailed letter is received. The email only serves as a preliminary form of notification in preparation of the letters arrival. This decision will be made at MyRec.com's sole discretion.
- your name, position, organization, address and telephone number;
- the MyRec.com content, text or graphics you want to use;
- where, how and when you will be using the materials;
- to whom the materials will be distributed, in what amount and for what purpose; and
- other information that will be included with the MyRec.com material.
If you do use myrecdept.com materials, you may not remove any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials and you must comply with any proprietary notice guidelines on this site. MyRec.com reserves the right to rescind any authorization for use of its materials; this may be done via mail, email, phone, fax, or other means.
Submissions and Communication Tools
You agree not to use the Communication Tools:
- in connection with chain letters, junk e-mail, junk phone messages, junk faxes, spamming, or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- to harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- to create a false identity or forged e-mail, telephone, or facsimile address or header, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of the message;
- to transmit unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature;
- to transmit any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright, or right of publicity;
- to libel, defame or slander any person or entity, or infringe any person's publicity or privacy rights;
- to transmit any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
- to violate any U.S. law regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the United States;
- to interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Communication Tools or violate the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks;
- to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Communication Tools, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Communication Tools, through password mining or any other means;
- to interfere with another person's use and enjoyment of the Communication Tools or the site or another entity's use and enjoyment of similar services;
- to solicit funds via the telephone utilizing computer automated voice; or
- to engage in any other activity that myrecdept.com reasonably believes could subject it to criminal liability or civil penalty or judgment. You will defend and indemnify myrec.com and any of its suppliers, partners or affiliates for any loss or damage they may suffer as a result of your breach of this provision.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY MYREC.COM ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. MYREC.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS, INCLUDED ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE, OR SITES HYPERLINKED TO THE SITE, OR A USER'S RELIANCE ON OR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR TOOLS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE CAUSED BY OR ARISING OUT OF USE OF OR ACCESS TO ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MYREC.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS OR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU AGREE THAT MYREC.COM AND ANY OTHER PARTIES INVOLVED IN CREATING AND DELIVERING THIS SITE'S CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, CONTENT OR ADVERTISEMENTS CONTAINED ON OR OTHERWISE ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SITE OR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OF THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MYREC.COM'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED $50.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
This site is created and controlled by MyRec.com in the State of Vermont, USA. MyRec.com makes no representation that materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you access this site from another location, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent they are applicable. By accessing this site, you and MyRec.com both agree the laws of the State of Vermont will govern all matters relating to this site, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.